Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Scarecrow Delight





I have a weakness for scarecrows, so I just had to make these adorable scarecrow cards from My Scrap Chick. I used Scarecrow Easel Card and Scarecrow Cocoa Pocket Card  for my cards.

MSC files used.
Scarecrow Cocoa Pocket Card: click to enlarge                                      Scarecrow Easel Card: click to enlarge                                                               

This pocket card is perfect for gift cards, cocoa packets or tea packets.



I used "Harvest House" and "Dots, Stripes and Plaids" from DCWV  for most of my cards. Other papers were from my scrap stash. The sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.


If you are a scarecrow lover like me, give these cards a try. They are super fun and easy to do. 

Hope you enjoy this beautiful Fall day!



No comments:

Post a Comment