Saturday, November 4, 2017

Reindeer Ride Saffi Shaker Card





Today I am sharing a shaker card made with Reindeer Ride Saffi from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

CARD RECIPE

DD Stamps Used: Reindeer Ride Saffi, Days of Christmas Set (retired)

Papers & Cardstock: Glitter and aqua cardstock by Recollections, glossy purple cardstock by Colorbok

Markers used: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, sky - Prismacolor pencils

Acc./Embellishments: Snowflakes, various seed beads, foam tape

Special Technique: The base of my card was made with a file from Bird's Cards. The opening was originally an oval but I used Design Space to stretch it into a circle. I then made a base layer by slicing a circle into the coordinating spot. The card was sliced again so it is 5 bt 6 inches. I used a Fuse tool and various seed beads to make the shaker element.After the layers were assembled,  I added two plastic snowflakes that I had in my stash. Saffi was added with foam tape.



Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment