Saturday, July 15, 2017

Kitty Cat Birthday Set





My granddaughter is a kitty lover so I made her this cute gift set for her ninth birthday. I used the following files from My Scrap Chick for my set.

     Explosion Box: click to enlarge     Kitty Cats Belly Box Trio: click to enlarge  Paper Bow Wrap
                   Explosion Box                          Kitty Cats Belly Box Trio               Paper Bow Wrap


MATERIALS

Files from MSC:    Explosion Box , Kitty Cats Belly Box Trio,   Paper Bow Wrap and an easel base from Easel Card Collection.

Printed Cardstock: Joie De Vivre by DCWV, Modern Millinary Signature Paper by Colorbok and Pink Dot by Bazzill.

Other cardstock by Coredinations

small amount of 1/4 inch wide dark pink ribbon

1/4 inch clear gem

tape runner and glue


Keeping the box pieces grouped together, I sized the bottom of the box to be 11.5 inches. I used the kitty from the card and the paw print from the tag from the Kitty Cats Belly Box Trio as decorations for my box.



I added the card front to a base from  Easel Card Collection to make it an easel card .



My grandaughter was thrilled with this set and I'm sure any kitty lovers you know will love it just as much! 

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think so please leave a comment.

                            Happy crafting! ~Shirley








No comments:

Post a Comment