Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Grilling Mickey




Today is New Release Day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I have a cute little card to share with you using the following stamps.

Grilling Mickey
Summer Antics Sentiments
Just Grilling Cooking Set

They can be found here: www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Here is my card closed.

And here it is open.


CARD RECIPE

All DD Stamps Used: Grilling Mickey, Summer Antics Sentiments, Just Grillin Cooking Set

Cardstock & Papers: Images printed on Spectrum Noir Cardstock, cardstock by Recollections and my stash

Markers Used: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./Embellishments: black & white, and red & white ribbon, SN glitter marker

Special Technique: I created the card design in Design Space. 






Color Palette

Body: RB1, 2, 3
Face/Ears: FS7, 9, Blender
Watermelon: MG 1, 2, 3, CG 4, LG 1, 3
Steak: RB1, 2, 3, BG1
Flame, CT1,4, OR2,3, DR 4,5
Grill: IG1, 2, 5, 9
Apron: LG1, Grass
Hat: IG1, Blender

I'm so happy you stopped by! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day! ~ Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment