Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Butterfly Pat Shaker Card

      Today is New Release Day at Digital Delights at Louby Loo.

 

I used "Butterfly Pat" and "My Kind of Catch" for my shaker card. They can be found here:

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/  and here:
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_31&products_id=1915

CARD RECIPE

All DD stamps Used: " Butterfly Pat" and "My Kind of Catch Sentiment"

Cardstock & Papers: Cardstock by Recollections, patterned papers from K & Company and my stash. Image printed on Spectrum Noir Cardstock by Crafter's Companion.

Markers Used: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./ Embellishments: Canning Jar svg from My Scrap Chick, Fuse Kit, orange sequins, small butterfly punch, 3/8 inch wide orange ribbon

Special Technique: Shaker was made using a Fuse Kit. I used an envelope slightly larger than the jar. I traced the jar on the envelope and fused seams just inside the traced lines. I trimmed off the extra film from the envelope. I punched butterflies and glued them back to back so they looked good from both sides. (You could skip this step if you use double sided paper.) I filled the envelope about 1/3 full with butterflies and sequins, then fused the top closed. I used a combination of glue runner and glue to put the layers together. I added a orange ribbon around the top. The image was atatched with foam tape.






Color Palette 

Skin: FS2, 4, 6, TN2, PP1
Hair: BO1, 2, GB7, TN9, EB4
Dress: CT1, 3, 4, CG3, 4, BO1, 4
Shoes: RB1, 2, 3, EB7
Hearts: CR1, 7, 9, 11
Net: BGR1, 3

I hope you liked my shaker card. If so, I'd love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment