Friday, April 28, 2017

Onesie Gift Set





I have a dear craft friend who is expecting a baby girl any day now, so I made this gift set for her. I think they turned out really cute and were so easy to make!


For the gift box I used Onesie Gift Box Girl from My Scrap Chick and enlarged it a much as I could. I decorated it with bits of lace and ribbon.


The easel card and tag were made using Onesie Girls Tutu Easel Card and Onesie Girls Tutu Flat Fold Card



Materials List

Printed cardstock and pink dots from "Uptown Flair" from The Paper Studio. Check and plaid from my scraps stash. 

Plain cardstock from Recollections.

Various gathered white laces

Various white and pink ribbon

Clear Gems by Jots

Pink dotted flowers from Craft Smith

The following files from My Scrap Chick were used.


Onesie Gift Box GirlOnesie Girls Tutu Flat Fold Card: click to enlargeOnesie Girls Tutu Easel Card: click to enlarge

I love how this gift set turned out, and so did my friend. If you have a special someone who is expecting, this set would make a great gift. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 

Have a great day!

Shirley
 



No comments:

Post a Comment