Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Carrot Love Easel Card



Before we know it Easter will be here, so I thought I'd make a Easter Easel card for my "Anything Goes" project for Digital Delights by Louby Loo.





I used Easter Egg Easel Card  Cut File for the card base 

and images from Carrot Love Set .


Card Recipe

All DD Stamps Used: Carrot Love Set

Cardstock and Papers: Images printed on Spectrum Noir Cardstock by Crafter's Companion, printed cardstock from DCWV, lavender cardstock from Recollections

Markers Used: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./ Embellishments: White pearls in two sizes, 3/4 inch wide lace and ribbon trim, 1 inch purple ribbon, 3/4 inch purple paper flowers and green leaves, adhesive and foam tape

Special Technique: Using the Easter Egg Easel Card file, make the card so it sits 6 inches high. The main scalloped circle is 4 1/2 inches.

The Easter Egg image is 3 3/4 inches tall, the bunny is 3 inches, the border is about 1 by 4 1/8 inches. The sentiment is 1 by 1 3/4 inches. I adjusted the mat behind it to fit.

The trims were added as shown, then the pearls were added. The images were added with foam tape to give the card dimension. Last, I added the purple flowers and leaves. 




Color Palette

Bunny: IG 1, 2, 4, blender
Inner Ear /Cheeks: CR 1, 2
Carrots: BO 1, 2, 3, BG 2, 3
Leaves: DG 1, 2
Flowers: PL 1, 3
Egg: PL 1, 3, CT 2, 4

I hope you liked my little card! I'd love to hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment