Saturday, February 25, 2017

March Planner Pages



I think I have caught the planner bug! Today I would like to share my March planner pages using files from My Scrap Chick.


My Scrap Chick Files Used

DIY Planner Pockets Horizontal
DIY Planner Markers
Lucky Rainbow Bears
Four Leaf Clover Trio


For the border on the left side of the first page I used the sign from 
"Lucky Rainbow Bears." The sign is 2 3/4 inches tall. I used  the "DIY Planner Bookmark" file and my Cricut Explore to create a shopping list. 


The second page was created using the "DIY Planner Pockets Horizontal" file. I used the sun and cloud and the bear with wagon from "Lucky Rainbow Bears" to accent the planner pocket page. The bear is 3 1/2 inches tall and the sun and cloud are about 2 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches. I added a 6 1/2 inch long border to the top and bottom of the page using "4 Leaf Clover Trio." I also added a "Coupons" label to the pocket.

Other Products Used

Embossed Brights by Craft Smith
Colored Cardstock from Recollections
Printed Cardstock from my scrap stash
Stickers from Making Memories

Here are pictures of the My Scrap Chick files used.   
  
DIY Planner BookmarksLucky Rainbow Bears: click to enlarge                                      4 Leaf Clover Trio: click to enlarge                                  DIY Planner Pockets Horizontal: click to enlarge
   They can be found here:  https://www.myscrapchick.com/productlist.cfm?category=109
and here: https://www.myscrapchick.com/productlist.cfm?category=74

No comments:

Post a Comment