Thursday, September 8, 2016

It MOOSE Be Autumn


KaDoodleBug Designs Sneak Peek



KaDoodleBug Designs is having a sneak peek of new files to be released tomorrow. For my single page layout I used "CK Autumn Moose" and "Fall Borders."

 I combined the two files to make the border at the bottom of the page. This is how I positioned the two files before I welded them together in design space. I made the border about 8 inches long.



I used the pumpkin border to create a 4 inch accent for the 4 x 6 inch photo mat. This mat was then mounted on an additional 5 x 7 mat. The smaller double mat is 3 x 4 1/2 inches.

The extra words for the title are made using "Pooh" from Cricut.


Most of the prints for my layout are from DCWV and the plain cardstock is from Recollections.

Be sure to check out all the new files at www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com

Thanks for stopping by! ~ Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment