Monday, August 1, 2016

U R Purr-fect Easel Card



Hi! I've been in a coloring mood and since KaDoodle Bug Designs has a ton of new, very cute digital images by Whimsical Inklings, I have been busy playing. This is from the set, " Hannah With Pets," found here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=63&products_id=1349

I used an easel card pattern from My Scrap Chick for the card base. I attached the image to the circle shape using design space and used the print then cut feature to print and cut it out. The "purrfect" sentiment and font are from cricut.

Papers Used

Green & pink glitter papers by Coredinations
Blue pearlescent paper by Recollections
Printed glitter paper by DCWV

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers Used

Skin: FS1, FS4, TN2, PP1
Hair: CT1, CT2, CT3, GB5, GB7
Dress: CG1, CG3
Apron: PP1, PP2, PP4
Cat 1: IG1, IG5, IG9
Cat 2: BG1, BG2, BG3
Grass: CG1, CG3, DG2, CG4
Figure was outlined with TB1



Thanks for stopping by! ~ Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley. This is a super adorable drawing. I especially love the way you colored the kitties fur. They look almost like my two cats. :) Love this.

    ReplyDelete