Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fast Food Freddy Gift Box and Slider Card




Hi! Today is new release day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I have made a cute little hamburger gift box and a coordinating hamburger slider card. I used "Fast Food Freddy" and the "Fried Sentiment" for my set.

You can find all the new releases here: http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=products_new


Card Recipe

DD stamps used: Fast Food Freddy & Fried Sentiment

Cardstock and Papers: Image printed on Spectrum Noir cardstock from Crafter's Companion, glossy reds are old Scrap in a Snap papers, other print from Nama's Kids from DCWV, others from my stash.

Markers used:  Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Acc./ Embellishments: Box and slider card svg's are from SVG Cutting Files, fries from cricut. Also I used gold bugle beads on the hamburger bun.

I made the box as large as I could using a 12 x 12 inch piece of cardstock. It measures 3 3/8 inches across the top. The image is 3 1/8 inches tall and is attached with foam tape.



I wanted the hamburger card to look like it came from the box, so I sized it at 3 1/4 inches across and 2 1/2 inches tall. Bugle beads were added to the bun to look like sesame seeds. I used cricut design space to attach the sentiment to the slider section of the card. The sentiment slides in and out. The fries are 3 1/2 inches tall.






Color Palette

Skin: FS1, FS2, TN2, PP1
Hair: TN3, TN5, TN9
Pants: Dg 2, CG2
Shirt: LG3, LG5, CT3, CT4
Reds: CR10, CR8, DR1
Blues: TB1, TB3, TB5
Fries & Bun: LY1, TN2
Cheese: CT4, OR1
Hamburger: TN3, TN5, TN9


This was such a fun project to make! I hope you enjoyed it also. Please leave a comment; I love hearing from you! ~ Shirley
































Fast 

2 comments: