Monday, July 4, 2016

Bald Eagle Centerpiece



I just love anything patriotic!


Today I am sharing another teepee design, this time a 4th  of July centerpiece created with the KaDoodle Bug Designs file, "CK Bald Eagle." I also used a star and title from cricut.


The eagle is 5 3/4 inches tall. The star is about 7 inches.


The title is 5 3/4 inches across. The completed centerpiece is about 11 inches tall.

Back view

Papers used are from "Americana" from COLORBOK and paper from my stash. I made my base using red tagboard for stability.

If you would like the directions on how to create a teepee card or would like my design space pattern for making a teepee card, go to my June 20th post. (To make a centerpiece the same size as mine you will use 8 inch squares for the base.)

Thanks for stopping by! ~ Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment