Monday, May 23, 2016

HA-P Meow DAY





Yesterday was my granddaughter's eighth birthday and since she is cat crazy I made her a cute kitty themed easel card. I used the KaDoodle Bug Designs pattern, "Happy Meow Day" which can be found here:  http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=351




I used an easel card base from My Scrap Chick and enlarged the cake from the "Happy Meow Day" pattern for part of the card base. The card base is 10 inches tall and 5 1/8 inches wide. The cake section is 3 1/2 by 5 1/2 inches. I made the cat 5 1/4 inches tall using a wavy orange paper. The mice are about 1 1/2 inches tall. The sentiment mat is 3 by 4 3/8 inches. The sentiments are from Cricut. All papers are just scraps from my stash.



I hope you liked my "HA-P Meow DAY" card. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! ~ Shirley




No comments:

Post a Comment