Sunday, March 27, 2016

Carrot Box



                                      
                                        HAPPY EASTER!

Today I am sharing some Carrot Boxes I made for my granddaughters. The Carrot Box pattern is available from My Scrap Chick. There is a pictorial tutorial that you will want to check out before you make your boxes. These boxes are good sized. The box itself is 9 inches tall and the whole box with greens is 15 inches tall. Plenty of room for lots of goodies! 

I decorated my Carrot Boxes with the super cute bunnies from "Cute Little Bunnies" from KaDoodleBug Designs. The file can be found here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56&products_id=385
I put my bunnies together with foam tape to give them dimension. I added green bling around the bottom of the lids and raffia bows on top.





No comments:

Post a Comment