Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sweetheart Felicia


I have been on a coloring roll lately! Today I am sharing a card that is a little different than my usual style. 




Materials

"Sweetheart Felicia" digi stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
"Flourish Folded Card"  and "Flourish Label" from Sophisticated Soiree by Cricut
cardstock in pink and white
embossed white cardstock
flourishes and leaves from Cricut
various silk and paper flowers
pearls in three sizes colored with BP6 marker
36 inches of one inch pink lace
20 inches of 1/4 inch wide dark pink ribbon 

Color Chart

Face - FS2, TN2, PP1
Hair - CT2, CT3, CT4, TN7
Dress, Bow & Heart - PP1, PP3, PP5, BP6

I made my digi image 4 inches tall using the print then cut feature of my Cricut Explore. After coloring, she was attached to a 5 1/2 by 3 3/4 inch double "Flourish Label" with foam tape.The lace and ribbon were wrapped around the front panel of the card, starting at the middle front, going around the inside, and ending at the middle front. The overlap is hidden by the image when it is attached with foam tape. I made a bow with the left over lace and ribbon and attached it to the lower left corner of the card. I scattered two larger paper flowers and 4 smaller silk flowers around the bow. I used my Cricut Explore to make some small leaves and swirls which were tucked in among the flowers. As a final touch I colored three varying sizes of pearl beads with the BP6 marker and placed them at the upper left. 

I hope you like my little card. Thanks for stopping by! ~ Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment