Thursday, January 14, 2016

Let it Snow Easel Card


I got a set of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for Christmas, so I have been playing around with them. Since these are my first alcohol markers there has been quite a learning curve. Today I am sharing with you my first completed project. I hope you like it. 


MATERIALS

Keep Me Warm Natasha digi stamp from Digital Delights by Libby Lou printed on Crafter's Companion, using PTC on the Cricut Explore
Snowflake Easel Card svg file from Birds's Cards, cut on Cricut Explore
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Glitter Cardstock in white, light aqua, dark aqua
Light aqua cardstock,
 Scrap of aqua/blue print cardstock from my stash
Colorbox inks
Pop Dots
Glue/tape runner
Pink gems

*****
Spectrum Noir Colors Used

Face, Hands & Feet- FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, PP2
Hat & Earmuffs- BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT6
Shirt, Hatband, Hearts- CR10, CR11, DR1, DR3, DR 5, DR7
Scarf- CG1, CG2, DG3
Pants- TB1, TB2, TB3, TB5
Blender Pen

*****
The digi stamp was printed at 4 inches and the completed card is 5 by 5 inches. The base of the card is light aqua cardstock. The snowflakes and title are made using glitter cardstock. Everything was attached with pop dots to create dimension. 

Here's a close-up view of the digi image.



I hope you liked my first digi stamp project! ~ Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment