Monday, January 18, 2016

Hello my crafty friends! Today I am sharing a cute little card made with the current digital freebie from KaDoodle Bug Designs called "DS CK Chocolate Covered Strrawberry Bear."







MATERIALS

DS CK Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bear digital image from KaDoodle Bug Designs
Scalloped square card file from Cricut
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
core'dinations brown small dot cardstock
core'dinations red small dot cardstock
White cardstock
6 inches of 1 1/2 inch wide lace trim
12 inches of 3/16 inch wide red dot ribbon
1/2 inch white heart gem
glue/ tape runner

I started with a scalloped square card from Cricut which I sized to 5 by 7 inches. I added a 6 1/4 by 4 1/2 inch brown dot mat with a lace and red dot ribbon accent added to the left side. I then added a ribbon bow and the heart accent. 

The digi image is 3 7/8 by 4 1/8 inches. It was colored with the following colors:

Bear body - IG1, IG2,IG4, blender
Ears and chocolate  - EB2, TN7, TN8, EB5
Strawberry - CR8, CR10, CR11
Leaves - CT 1, CT 2, DG 3
Pink areas - PP1, PP3 
Cheeks PP1 , EB2
Eyes - TB1, TB2,TB3

I mounted the finished image on a 4 1/8 by 4 3/8 mat of red dot. That was mounted on a 4 3/8 by 4 5/8 white mat. This was all mounted centered on the right side of the card.

I hope you enjoyed my project. Thank you for stopping by! ~ Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment