Monday, January 11, 2016

Fun in the Snow Part 2


As promised, here is page 2 of my "Fun in the Snow" layout.



For this layout I used light pink cardstock for my base, pink snowflake cardstock for the large mat and dark pink for the bottom layer of the mats. The rest of the supplies are the same as for page one. 

The snowflake mat is cut at 9 3/4 by 9 3/4 inches and mounted on a 10 by 10 inch dark pink mat. This is attached 1/2 inch in from the left edge and one inch down from the top.

The striped mat is cut 6 by 8 inches and mounted on a 6 1/4 by 8 1/4 inch dark pink mat. This mat is centered top and bottom on the snowflake mat and is 2 1/8 inches in from the left edge of the snowflake mat.


The snowflakes are cut from white glitter cardstock and are 5 1/4 inches and 2 1/4 inches. the "SNOW" title is from Cricut and is 1 inch tall.


This little guy was made 5 inches tall (including the ear muffs). The pail was made from silver metallic cardstock.



This cutie is 6 1/2 inches tall from the tip of his hat to the bottom of his feet. He holds a 2 inch glitter snowflake.

Here are the two pages of my "Fun in the Snow" layout  shown side by side.



I hope you liked my layout and thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you! ~ Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment